About: Family Offices
We have worked with a number of family offices over several years throughout various stages of wealth creation and preservation. This has enabled us to grow with them and fully understand how to balance the personal and business needs of the families, whilst advising on how best to structure their assets, and ensure the successful succession of their wealth.
We understand that no two family offices are the same, and therefore we adopt a flexible approach to working with each client, their management teams and the different generations of family involved.
We pride ourselves on our partner led, highly personal service and proactive approach. We are renowned for our responsiveness, empathy and for our willingness to invest time getting to know our family offices clients and understanding the family dynamics. At the same time we are focused on providing strategic, solutions-focused advice to ensure that the family’s wealth is maximised and commercial objectives are met.
We advise our family office clients in relation to:
- The establishment of their family office
- Corporate and transactional advice
- Structuring investments
- Commercial advice, including contracts, protection of privacy, outsourcing and IT systems and software licensing
- Tax planning
- Onshore and offshore trusts
- Employment advice to businesses and estates
- Wealth protection, including divorce, pre and post-nuptial agreements, estate planning, and inter-generational gifting
- Regulatory and compliance advice
- Data protection and cyber security
- Commercial and residential real estate
- Succession planning (for both personal and business interests)
- Reputation management
- HMRC investigations and voluntary disclosures
- Resolving sensitive disputes involving employees, family members and commercial counterparties