About: Private Wealth, Trusts & Tax
Private legal matters require the expertise and assured touch of an experienced and discrete team. At Winckworth Sherwood, our private client team can call on a wealth of experience to advise individuals, families, executors and trustees on the full range of private client matters. Our approach is detail-focused, ensuring we provide a tailored solution which meets the needs of our clients.
We understand clients come to us when facing life-changing situations or difficult decisions, so we offer advice and support that is both empathetic and effective.
Our friendly, approachable team can advise you on:
- Philanthropic structures
- Estate planning and wills
- Inheritance tax planning
- Probate; domestic and multi-jurisdictional
- Disputed wills, estates and trusts
- Matrimonial and family disputes
- International private client matters including tax, estate planning and overseas assets
- Trusts; both private and charitable
- Attorneyship and the Court of Protection
- Family offices
- Residential and agricultural property
- Conveyancing, Lease extension and enfranchisement
- Corporate and Real Estate Tax
By building a relationship based on an in-depth knowledge of your situation and concerns, and with mutual trust at its core, we can offer informed and positive advice to help you achieve the outcomes you need.
You can log in to access our Private Client Portal here.