About: Private Wealth, Trusts & Tax
Private legal matters require the expertise and assured touch of an experienced and discrete team. At Winckworth Sherwood, our private client team can call on a wealth of experience to advise individuals, families, executors and trustees on the full range of private client matters. Our approach is detail-focused, ensuring we provide a tailored solution which meets the needs of our clients.
We understand clients come to us when facing life-changing situations or difficult decisions, so we offer advice and support that is both empathetic and effective.
Winckworth Sherwood provides a wide range of services to high net worth individuals and families. An interviewee enthuses: “The team is very sharp, efficient and professional. They have a dedicated private wealth department that provides high-quality services to high net worth individuals to meet their needs in many respects.”
Our friendly, approachable team can advise you on:
- Philanthropic structures
- Estate planning and wills
- Inheritance tax planning
- Probate; domestic and multi-jurisdictional
- Disputed wills, estates and trusts
- Matrimonial and family disputes
- International private client matters including tax, estate planning and overseas assets
- Trusts; both private and charitable
- Attorneyship and the Court of Protection
- Family offices
- Residential and agricultural property
- Conveyancing, Lease extension and enfranchisement
- Corporate and Real Estate Tax
By building a relationship based on an in-depth knowledge of your situation and concerns, and with mutual trust at its core, we can offer informed and positive advice to help you achieve the outcomes you need.