About: Legal support for Schools & Trusts
Our Education team are specialists who understand the unique legal and regulatory framework that applies to the Education sector. Given the fast pace of change in the sector, we deliver prompt, focused, quality legal advice. Our friendly team establish excellent relationships with the Schools and Trusts that we work so that we can respond effectively to the needs of your organisation.
We are experts at advising all types of maintained Schools, academies and multi academy trusts (MATs) with legal issues which arise from time to time including:
- Parent complaints
- Discrimination claims
- Governance advice, including company/charity law, managing conflicts of interest, governance reviews, strategic support for Trust Boards and company secretarial support
- Capital works/construction/expansion
- Land and buildings/lettings
- Freedom of Information
- Data Protection/GDPR
- Crisis management
School Support Service
We offer a School Support Service retainer with a choice between a Gold and Silver Service depending on your level of need. Our team currently support hundreds of schools who have the reassurance that they can contact a legal specialist when the need arises, whilst also being able to budget for the cost of doing so.
For further information about how we can provide ongoing support your School or MAT or to make an enquiry about how we can support you with a one-off project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0345 070 7437.
Bespoke Services We Offer
We offer a range of bespoke services which we provide to Schools and MATs including:
- Governance reviews
- Training for Trustees, Governors or Senior Leaders – please click here for more details
- Setting up Teaching Schools
- Establishing Trading Subsidiaries
- Procurement support
We can also facilitate a full HR service in partnership with our strategic partners. Please click here for further details.