About: Restructuring & Insolvency
Winckworth Sherwood’s specialist insolvency lawyers undertake a range of contentious and non-contentious matters relating to both restructuring and insolvency. We advise insolvency practitioners, directors, creditors, debtors, individuals, employees, companies, and shareholders, as well as supporting officeholders in their efforts to maximise recoveries and returns to creditors.
Our expertise includes:
- Corporate restructuring and insolvency, including company and individual voluntary arrangements, liquidations and administrations
- Personal insolvency, including bankruptcy, IVAs, and associated proceedings
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Preferences and transactions at an undervalue
- Wrongful and fraudulent trading
- Directors’ fiduciary duties and misfeasance
- Claims to recover unlawful distributions, including dividends
- Voidable transactions
The breadth of our experience ensures clients receive clear, practical support, advice and representation.