About: Intellectual Property Disputes
Our litigation team know how important intellectual property is to a business’s success. We take time getting to know our clients and the challenges they face, with a view to protecting them and defending their rights. The experience and in-depth industry knowledge of our team allows us to represent clients in complex and high pressure intellectual property litigation cases, often cross-border.
Our expertise includes:
- Infringement of trademarks and passing off
- Misuse or theft of confidential information
- Copyright infringement
- Infringement of database rights
- Infringement of registered and unregistered design rights
- Misuse or theft of know-how
- Infringement or challenges to patents
- Parallel importing
- Domain name disputes
With Winckworth Sherwood’s intellectual property team, you can be sure that some of the country’s most informed legal experts are protecting your best interests.