Immigration Specialist Kezia Daley discusses the impact of the much talked about topic of Brexit and in particular what it means for immigration. On 31st January, the United Kingdom withdrew from the EU following a referendum on June 2016 where 52% voted to leave. In this podcast we discuss:
- What exactly is the Free movement?
- Now that we left the EU, how does it all end for us?
- The transition period and why it’s necessary
- What happens to people who move to the UK during the transition period?
- The EU settlement scheme and how to apply for it
- How to apply
- Eligibility of EU Settlement scheme (Identity, Residency, Criminality)
- Concerns within the scheme
- European Temporary leave
- Can employers ask their employees about their application
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com