We are delighted to share our report into shifting attitudes to flexible working and childcare for working parents, based on research carried out in January 2020. This included a YouGov survey with 1000 employees and 500 HR decision makers, and holding 12 in-depth interviews with HR decision makers and founders during January 2020. We also consulted an expert in this field, Dr Jana Javornik, Associate Professor of Work and Employment Relations at Leeds Business School, regarding certain areas of our research.
We review this six months on to see how attitudes have changed since.
In the report we address:
- Why employers need to embrace flexible working
- The wide-ranging approaches employers are taking to flexible working
- Common barriers to successful flexible working – from the employer and employee perspective
- Differences in attitudes among different generations and genders
- Attitudes towards shared parental leave and childcare now and in the future
- Our recommendations to employers
We hope that you find the results just as interesting and informative as we did.Download our Flexible Working Report