Will is a Partner in the social housing team acting for housing associations and charities. He specialises in residential developments for housing associations, regeneration, disposals and acquisitions and tenanted stock and EU procurement law.
- Acting for a major Housing Association in connection with two major regeneration schemes in Greater London involving many areas of work including finance, development agreements, planning and leases
- Acting for a number of Housing Associations in the disposals of large amounts of stock as part of ongoing Stock Rationalisation projects
- Acting on a number of significant site acquisitions for major Housing Associations
- General advice on all aspects of residential property law transactions
- Acting for a number of Housing Associations in relation to their commercial property portfolios
- Advising housing associations on EU procurement law
Law Society of England & Wales
2014 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2008 to 2014: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2006 to 2008: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2005 to 2006: Paralegal, Gardner Weller Solicitors
Tuesday 2nd March 2021 | 10.00 - 11.15am
Building Safety – What’s next for the RP sector?
You are invited to join us for this one-stop-shop building safety update which will discuss the issues RPs face when[…..]