Rohan specialises in real estate transactions with a particular focus on retail, landlord, tenant, and development work. He has a broad range of experience with freehold and leasehold sales, acquisitions, assignments, granting of new leases, surrendering leases, negotiating lease terms, agreements for lease and side letters. Rohan also dealt with property finance transactions acting for borrowers and lenders, which involves high-value refinancing and loan security work.
- Assisting an international restaurant chain with their franchising transactions
- Acted for a property development company on obtaining finance and acquisition of land for redevelopment.
- Acted on the acquisition of a high value commercial lease for a central London restaurant.
- Facilitating the acquisition of an agriculture land, to be later redeveloped and used for a hotel development.
- Assisted a retail business with their £3 million refinancing.
2023 to Present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2021 to 2023: Trainee Solicitor, KTS Legal Solicitors and Advocates
2019 to 2021: Real Estate Paralegal, KTS Legal Solicitors and Advocates
2017 to 2018: Procurement and Commercial Contracts Paralegal, London Borough of Newham and Havering Councils