Patricia advises clients on all aspects of projects and housing finance and funding. She acts for Registered Providers, charitable and non-charitable entities, SPVs funders and also corporates. She has particular expertise in bi-lateral and syndicated lending (including non-bank lending), joint ventures and development finance, security trustee structures, group restructuring, bonds, stand alone hedging and ISDA agreements and all aspects of security.
Patricia acts for both borrowers and lenders in corporate lending transactions.
- VIVID on their two recent private placements with US investors
- Bernicia on the restructuring of two of their Barclays loans
- Hightown on their two retail charity bonds
- L&Q on their PRS Housing Guarantee Scheme loans
- Network on their recent local authority loans
- Swan on their GLA loans and Notting Hill Genesis on their HCA loans
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Board member of New World Housing Association
2011 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2004 to 2011: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
1998 to 2004: Assistant Solicitor, Denton Wilde Sapte
1996 to 1998: Trainee Solicitor, Wilde Sapte