Matt is an associate in the Corporate and Commercial department, acting on a range of corporate, governance and development related matters, with a particular specialism in housing associations and family office work.
- Advising Optivo on the terms of a contractual and agency Agreement with Sage as part of a seminal £106 million pound partnership. For more information, please see this press release
- Advising on various vires issues associated with the activities of exempt charities, the operation of their businesses and the transfer of their assets
- Advising on the company secretarial requirements and maintenance of statutory registers for a corporate group.
- Advising Notting Hill Genesis on the largest regeneration scheme in the UK at Old Oak Common, delivered as a joint venture between Notting Hill Genesis and Queen’s Park Rangers football club.
- Acting on a number of significant site acquisitions for major RPs involving many areas of practice including finance, development agreements, governance, planning and property.
Law Society of England and Wales
2020 to present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2017 to 2020: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2015 to 2017: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood