Lindsey joined Winckworth Sherwood in January 2017. Lindsey’s previous role was as an Associate in the Real Estate team at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, acting for institutional landlords, developers and property investors.
Lindsey is a senior associate in the Real Estate team and acts on a range of real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals of development sites.
- Acting for a developer on its acquisition of its site at Excel London, including acquisition and on-going work (sale of the affordable, sale of the reversion, numerous boundary agreements and leases of easement etc.).
- Acting for a JV and a leading RP in relation to the redevelopment and acquisition of a former iconic London town hall to be converted into a mixed use development.
- Acting on behalf of a leading RP and their joint venture company on the sale, development and reacquisition of an affordable and PRS scheme at Bicester.
- Acting on behalf of a leading RP in respect of its acquisition of a leasehold interest in a site outside of London. The transaction was part of the wider generation of the area.
- Advising and acting on major residential and mixed-use developments (both acquisitions and disposals) on behalf of national house builders and registered social landlords.
Law Society of England and Wales
2017 - Present: Associate then Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2014 – 2017: Associate, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
2012 to 2014: Trainee, Ashurst LLP