Lindsey joined Winckworth Sherwood in January 2017. Lindsey’s previous role was as an Associate in the Real Estate team at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, acting for institutional landlords, developers and property investors.
Lindsey is part of the Real Estate team at Winckworth Sherwood and acts on a range of matters including acquisitions of development sites, sales and acquisitions of investment properties and landlord and tenant work.
- Acting on mixed-use developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders and registered social landlords
- Acquisition of future development site for a residential and commercial developer
- Negotiating and advising on retail pre-lets in relation to two major developments in central London
- Acting for a large private company acquiring a high value central London property for income return
- Acting for both commercial landlords and tenants in relation to commercial properties including drafting and negotiating leases, licences and ongoing lease related advice including retail, office and industrial sites
Law Society of England and Wales
2017 - Present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2014 – 2017: Associate, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP
2012 to 2014: Trainee, Ashurst LLP