I am a trainee solicitor in the Ecclesiastical team. I previously worked as a Real Estate paralegal, with a focus on Indirect Investment and Securities. I acted for various investment companies on disposals and acquisitions of large property portfolios and assisted with due diligence and transactional processes.
As an Ecclesiastical trainee, I have been assisting on a range of property and charitable governance matters.
- Assisting with the disposal of parsonage property on behalf of the local Incumbent and the Diocesan Board of Finance.
- Conducting research to aid the drafting of a Faculty Petition with respect to an application for exhumation.
- Reviewing and compiling witness statements and supplemental documentation in relation to ecclesiastical proceedings.
- Reviewing the articles of association of a Cathedral Trust’s subsidiary trading company and advising on compliance with government guidelines.
- Assisting with a request for rectification made in accordance with data protection law.
2023 to present: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2021 – 2023: Real Estate Paralegal, Winckworth Sherwood