Hayley is a Chartered Legal Executive and works within the Charging team where she acts for housing associations, charging large scale properties. She also has experience in the purchase of freehold reversionary interests in large developments including residential, commercial and housing association properties along with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Acquisitions of large portfolios of freehold and leasehold reversions for the UK’s top portfolio management companies. These include residential, commercial and housing association properties
- Acting for housing associations charging large scale property portfolios, carrying out all property aspects of the transaction.
- Acting for Notting Hill Genesis on a £200m revolving credit facility from HSBC and dealing with various aspects of the property due diligence required.
- Advising and acting for Affinity Sutton (now Clarion Housing Group) on the property elements of transferring security for the merger with Circle.
- Acting for Longhurst Group on its £250m (£100m retained) secured bond issue.
- Acting for Network Homes Limited on a £175m bond.
- Acting for L&Q on a £100m credit facility with BNP Paribas
Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
2019 to present: Senior Legal Executive, Winckworth Sherwood
2006 to 2019: Housing Department, Winckworth Sherwood
1998 to 2006: Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, T. G. Baynes
Wednesday 18th - Thursday 19th March 2020
Housing Finance Conference & Exhibition 2020
Our Housing Finance team are delighted to be attending this year’s annual conference in Liverpool. Please get in touch if you would like to meet with a member of the team in Liverpool. Meet the team: Louise Leaver, Partner Patricia …
ACC Liverpool, Kings Dock. Liverpool L3 4FP
Wednesday 25th - Thursday 26th March 2020
Total Housing 2020
Representatives from all our real estate specialisms will be in Brighton. This includes construction, planning, social housing and development. Please contact us if you are intested in meeting us during the conference. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Brighton Hilton Metropole, Kings Road . Brighton BN1 2FE
Tuesday 21st January 2020 | Registration & refreshments: 8.30am | Start: 8.45am | Finish: 9.45am
Capital Markets and Regulatory Update
This Treasury Seminar, hosted by our Finance team, will provide a general update on finance policies and sector developments including: Private Placements – tips on overseas and unsecured funding through a private placement Public Bonds – update on Prospectus Regulations, …
Winckworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close. London SE1 9BB
Speakers: Louise Leaver