Hayley is a Chartered Legal Executive and works within the Charging team where she acts for housing associations, charging large scale properties. She also has experience in the purchase of freehold reversionary interests in large developments including residential, commercial and housing association properties along with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Acquisitions of large portfolios of freehold and leasehold reversions for the UK’s top portfolio management companies. These include residential, commercial and housing association properties
- Acting for housing associations charging large scale property portfolios, carrying out all property aspects of the transaction.
- Acting for Notting Hill Genesis on a £200m revolving credit facility from HSBC and dealing with various aspects of the property due diligence required.
- Advising and acting for Affinity Sutton (now Clarion Housing Group) on the property elements of transferring security for the merger with Circle.
- Acting for Longhurst Group on its £250m (£100m retained) secured bond issue.
- Acting for Network Homes Limited on a £175m bond.
- Acting for L&Q on a £100m credit facility with BNP Paribas
Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
2019 to present: Senior Legal Executive, Winckworth Sherwood
2006 to 2019: Housing Department, Winckworth Sherwood
1998 to 2006: Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, T. G. Baynes
Thursday 14th May 2020 | Registration & refreshments: 8.00am | Start: 8.30am | Finish: 10.00am
Optimising heat networks – increasing efficiency and reducing carbon
In this joint seminar with Switch2 Energy the speakers will cover: Demonstrating how to take a more intelligent, informed and compliant approach to heat network design, development, implementation and operation. Understanding how to monitor and manage the effectiveness of communal/district …
Winckworth Sherwood, Minerva House, 5 Montague Close. London SE1 9BB