When a relationship breaks down it can be a challenging and emotionally charged experience for all involved. Our experienced family law solicitors pride themselves on offering a high-quality service coupled with pragmatic advice to support you through the process. We are experts in dispute resolution and mediation and we are committed to constructive negotiation and cost-effective solutions, aimed at achieving the best result possible for you as an individual.
If court proceedings prove necessary, our considered, focused and no-nonsense approach will maximise the chance of securing a favourable result.
Our highly experienced family law lawyers can advise you on:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial claims
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Arrangements for children, domestic and international
- The appropriate jurisdiction for issuing proceedings
- Injunctions and emergency remedies
- International enforcement of maintenance and financial orders
- Surrogacy and parental orders
We have a strong track record of delivering results in cross-jurisdictional disputes, sensitive children matters, cases involving complicated financial structures, pre-acquired or inherited assets and family run businesses.
Whatever life event you face, Winckworth Sherwood provides discreet, practical advice and imaginative solutions to help you secure a positive outcome.
Winckworth Sherwood’s Divorce Clinic:
Do you know someone going through a family issue or thinking about divorce that could benefit from a confidential discussion with our team? Winckworth Sherwood’s Divorce Clinic offers free, confidential 30 minute telephone meetings for anyone experiencing a family issue. Find out more by clicking here.
Our Family team have produced guides on the following topics, follow the links below to read more:
- A guide to navigating legal issues concerning your children on separation
- A guide to Divorce & Financial Provision: Dividing up the assets
- A guide to Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- A guide to obtaining a divorce or dissolution