When a relationship breaks down it can be a challenging and emotionally charged experience for all involved. Our experienced family law solicitors prides themselves on offering a high-quality service coupled with pragmatic advice to support you through the process. We are experts in dispute resolution and mediation and we are committed to constructive negotiation and cost-effective solutions, aimed at achieving the best result possible for you as an individual.
If court proceedings prove necessary, our considered, focused and no-nonsense approach will maximise the chance of securing a favourable result.
Our highly experienced family law lawyers can advise you on:
- Divorce and separation
- Financial claims
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements
- Arrangements for children, domestic and international
- The appropriate jurisdiction for issuing proceedings
- Injunctions and emergency remedies
- International enforcement of maintenance and financial orders
- Surrogacy and parental orders
We have a strong track record of delivering results in cross-jurisdictional disputes, sensitive children matters, cases involving complicated financial structures, pre-acquired or inherited assets and family run businesses.
We work closely with corporate, property and trust lawyers within the firm to provide integrated expertise.
Whatever life event you face, Winckworth Sherwood provides discrete, practical advice and imaginative solutions to help you secure a positive outcome.
Winckworth Sherwood’s Divorce Clinic:
Do you know someone going through a family issue or thinking about divorce that could benefit from a confidential discussion with our team? Winckworth Sherwood’s Divorce Clinic offers free, confidential 30 minute meetings for anyone experiencing a family issue. Find out more and book a meeting by clicking here.
Our Family team have produced guides on the following topics, follow the links below to read more:
- A guide to navigating legal issues concerning your children on separation
- A guide to Divorce & Financial Provision: Dividing up the assets
- A guide to Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- A guide to obtaining a divorce or dissolution