Sarah is a partner in Winckworth Sherwood’s Family Team. She advises on divorce, complex financial disputes, pre and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation, children (including residence and contact disputes, assisted reproduction and surrogacy issues, Schedule 1 Children Act and child abduction cases) and Inheritance Act claims.
Sarah has worked on many cutting edge family law cases over the years at all levels up to the Supreme Court, including acting for the companies in the landmark case on company assets and corporate veil-piercing in family proceedings, Petrodel Resources Ltd v Prest  UKSC 34. As well as extensive experience advising companies and trustees (including trustees in bankruptcy) in the context of Family proceedings, she acts for high profile individuals from a variety of backgrounds, often with an international or off-shore element. She is recommended by the Legal 500 who have said “Sarah Ingram deserves to be well-known in the industry: she is skilled, dedicated and possesses excellent judgment”, she is “excellent on the detail and very efficient”, “handles litigation with great aplomb” and is “up and coming”.
- Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3367 (Fam), Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3000 (Fam) and KG v LG  EWFC 64 – acting for the Husband in a case considering what approach the court should take when rehearing a financial claim following the set-aside of a final order for non-disclosure;
- MB v SB  EWHC 3719 (Fam) – acting for the Mother in a Hague Convention case deciding whether the habitual residence of a child was Israel or the UK;
- Prest v Petrodel Resources Limited  UKSC 34, Petrodel Resources Limited & Ors v Prest  EWCA Civ 1395 and Prest v Prest  EWCA civ 325 – acting for the Respondent companies in the landmark case on company assets and corporate veil-piercing in family proceedings.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Resolution (Family Law Solicitors’ Association)
September 2021 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
September 2013 to September 2021: Associate and Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons LLP
September 2009 to September 2013 : Solicitor, Jeffrey Green Russell
September 2007 to September 2009: Trainee Solicitor, Jeffrey Green Russell