Melina acts on a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions and disposals, financings, development, landlord and tenant matters and management work. Her clients include institutional landlords, ultra high net-worth individuals, property companies, tenants, lenders and developers.
- Advising an off shore investor in relation to the letting and management of its circa £650 million portfolio of office and retail space in the UK
- Acting for a major UK property company in relation to the letting and management of its property portfolio
- Advising on the sale of a £52 million multi-let office building in the south east of England
- Acting for a property developer in relation to the sale of land parcels for the development of a residential use scheme
- Acting for a major UK publisher in relation to the sale and leaseback of a freehold print works.
- Acting on the £20 million refinancing of a mid-town multi let office block for an off shore property company
2017 to present: Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2010 to 2017: Solicitor and then Senior Associate, Rosenblatt Solicitors
2008 to 2010: Trainee Solicitor, Rosenblatt Solicitors