Matt works in the Real Estate team and acts for Registered Providers and Local Authorities.
Matt acts on a wide range of development and conveyancing matters, including auction disposals, the acquisition of new development sites through turnkey and golden brick arrangements, as well as drafting deeds of variation to development agreements and existing s106 Agreements, deeds of easements, nomination agreements and utilities agreements.
- Acting on the site acquisition for a national registered provider for circa £35 million.
- Acting on behalf of a registered provider on their acquisition of 110+ affordable units for £21.5 million
- Acting for a registered provider on the sale and purchase of affordable housing units on long leases
- Acting for a registered provider on their acquisition of properties within the Hampshire area as part of the Government’s £2bn Rough Sleeper Programme.
- Law Society of England and Wales
2023 to present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2019 to 2023: Solicitor, Sharratts (London) LLP