Jill has experience in a wide range of conveyancing transactions having worked in the social housing sector for over 25 years and prior to that in local government. Jill specialises in the property work required for loan security for both registered providers and lenders, dealing with all aspects of the charging and refinancing of property portfolios for bonds, private placements and loans, as well as advising on a variety of funding and security transactions. As Team Leader, Jill also project manages the security requirements for large scale charging transactions.
Jill is also a member of the social housing sector Property Finance Working Group which agreed the sector form of certificate of title aimed at streamlining the charging process and which deals with ongoing sector property issues which could delay the charging process or impact on value.
- Acting for Trident Group in its £75m private placement
- Acting for Sovereign Housing in the security required for its £375m bond issue
- Acting for Longhurst Group on its £250m (£100m retained) secured bond issue.
- Acting for Notting Hill Genesis on a £200m revolving credit facility from HSBC and dealing with various aspects of the property due diligence required.
- Advising and acting for Affinity Sutton (now Clarion Housing Group) on the property elements of transferring security for the merger with Circle.
Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Legal Executives
1992 to date: Chartered Legal Executive, Winckworth Sherwood
1986 to 1992: Senior Conveyancer, London Borough of Merton