Francesco specialises in all areas of regeneration and development work for Registered Providers of Social Housing and National house-builders. Francesco also has considerable experience in major regeneration and complex development schemes involving joint ventures between public and private bodies. He also acts for independent management companies and commercial organisations acquiring ground rent and property portfolios.
Francesco works closely with both social housing and private developer lawyers as both sectors face similar legal issues and a cross fertilisation of ideas between the two sets of advisers can benefit both areas of practice.
- PPP / Consortia projects and regeneration schemes including acting as lead partner for a number of London Wide Initiative, English Partnerships’ sponsored regeneration schemes
- Building Licences/Development Agreements
- site acquisitions (either single sites or site assemblies)
- acquisition of ground rents/reversionary freehold and property portfolios
- complex management agreements relating to housing management and estate management issues
- acquisition of ground rents/reversionary freeholds and ground rent portfolios
Law Society of England & Wales
2001 to present: Solicitor then Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2000 to 2001: Solicitor, Field Fisher Waterhouse
1997 to 2000: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
“Commercially minded and takes a collaborative approach.”
Chambers and Partners UK, 2016
“A great negotiator with a depth of experience”
“Excellent communicator who is very well connected”