Elizabeth has completed her training contract and has qualified into the Housing and Regeneration Department. She specialises in site acquisition, development, regeneration projects and disposal of residential and mixed use developments for national house builders and residential landlords.
She also deals with landlord and tenant work for various institutional clients.
- Advising and acting on major residential developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders
- Commercial lease negotiations and advising on property matters on behalf of private companies
- Acting for a County Council in relation to their leisure outsourcing project and the various related property transactions
- Acting for a religious charity on provision of a land exchange programme at two primary schools
- Sale of freehold reversions on behalf of residential developers
- Advising various clients on entering into agreements for easements and wayleaves across development land
Law Society for England & Wales
2012 to date: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2010 to 2012: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood