Edward carries out a variety of contentious and non-contentious construction work for both private and public sector clients including registered social landlords, house-builders, private developers and local authorities.
- Assisting and advising on various construction claims including disputed insurance claims and defects liability;
- Advising in evolving contentious situations arising under standard form contracts;
- Advising academies on construction projects for refurbishment and expansion;
- Assisting with advising house builders in connection with joint venture projects and reviewing construction management and development management agreements.
- Advising clients on renewable energy incentives and negotiation of operating contracts;
- Negotiation of development agreements and building contracts for large-scale transport infrastructure projects;
Law Society of England & Wales
Society of Construction Law
2012 to date: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2010 to 2012: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood