Charlotte is a Partner in the Housing and Regeneration team, and has extensive experience working with Registered Providers, NHS bodies, local authorities and especially with other care and support organisations. She has particular expertise in development work (including planning gain and management areas, as well as construction and ancillary matters, both on greenfield and regeneration sites) as well as working with sheltered, supported housing and extra care providers.
Charlotte also advises on non-contentious housing management matters including tenancy agreements, support contacts and handbooks.
- Advising a number of RPs on major regeneration site acquisitions (including planning and construction matters), as well as acquisition of development sites for mixed residential use
- Advising London-based RPs on joint venture arrangements with private developers for development of mixed tenure (residential and commercial) schemes
- Commercial portfolio management for a number of RPs
- Acting for major nationwide RP in major portfolio disposals of both supported housing and general needs accommodation as well as acquisition of sites to be developed for supporting housing use, including negotiation of arrangements with care provider
- Completing terms for provision of extra care and care home accommodation for RP (in conjunction with national care provider)
Academician of the Academy of Urbanism
2010 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2008 to 2010: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2004 to 2008: Senior Solicitor - Housing and Regeneration
2002 to 2004: Senior Solicitor - Housing Department
2001 to 2002: Solicitor - NHS Property Department
1998 to 2001: Newly Qualified Solicitor - Housing Department
1996 to 1998: Articled clerk