This collaborative, in-person, workshop on effective investigations will be an informal discussion using a case study where practical advice will be shared. You will also have the opportunity to share experiences and challenges with your peers and network over lunch.
Key questions we will be discussing include:
- How to choose an investigator
- What issues should be considered when deciding whether to suspend an employee
- How to deal with a reluctant witness
- How to deal with an interviewee who is signed off work with stress and anxiety
- How should contradictory accounts be dealt with
- Should the investigation report be redacted
Places will be limited so please register for this free to attend workshop, as soon as possible, using the link provided.
Feedback from previous interactive workshops:
‘Absolutely fantastic. All the Winckworth lawyers were really friendly, helpful and spoke in understandable language.’
‘Very well organised. Loads of information and knowledge gained.’
‘Very well structered, practical advice and good interaction.’
‘Thoroughly enjoyed it and the case study was very helpful.’
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries about this event.