From 6 April 2020 HMRC is bringing in changes in the law which will affect how businesses engage contractors through intermediaries. The new law is very detailed and has serious compliance implications, as you will have to:
- make tax status determinations about individual contractors;
- issue documents in the correct form; and
- bear the tax risk if you get things wrong.
We are here to navigate you through these changes. Watch our short webinar for an overview of the main issues. Now is also the time to enquire about our compliance pack for businesses that will continue off-payroll relationships via intermediary structures. This is available for a fixed fee and consists of:
- easy to follow flow chart guidance;
- detailed protocol document that explains the key issues and sets out the processes that businesses should follow;
- template status determination notices;
- template documents for use in the statutory disagreement process; and
- a bespoke training or discussion session.
View our webinar below for more information