At this HR Hour, held in March 2021, our employment team focused on the aspects of redundancy exercises that tend to cause the most difficulty and disputes, which were discussed using a series of real-life examples.
This session gave detailed analysis essential for HR professionals covering:
- Is there really a redundancy situation? Or is it a restructuring?
- Is it a mistake not to ask for volunteers?
- Who needs to be put at risk?
- Common issues with selection pools
- Do selection criteria and scoring really matter?
- How long should consultation last?
- Alternative employment – how widely should you look?
- The special rules for maternity cases
For a copy of the slides please email firstname.lastname@example.org