At our annual Private Wealth & Trust Conference, held on Thursday 11 November our expert speakers offered valuable insight and timely updates on UK tax, property and trusts developments, and how high-net-worth clients can plan for the future.
Please find recordings of the conference sessions below:
- UK tax update – James Gribbin, Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – how to maximise protection and potential pitfalls – Mike Daley, Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
- How to combat the use of subject access requests – Jon Baldwin, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- COVID measures impacting UK residential property as an investment – Paul Dunbar, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Family Law and the pandemic – Jim Richards, Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
Please click here to download the slides that were presented.