Tessa is an associate solicitor in the Real Estate team. Tessa acts for a wide range of clients in matters such as site assembly, acquisitions and disposals of development and investment properties and social housing, as well as advising commercial landlords and tenants in lease negotiation and property management matters.
- Advising national house builders on the property aspects of their development infrastructure arrangements, including district heating systems, utility easements and neighbourly matters
- Acting for a registered provider of social housing in connection with the acquisition of affordable homes in schemes located across the UK
- Acquisitions and sales of development sites for a range of landowner and developer clients
- Acquisition and disposal of investment properties, both tenanted and with vacant possession
- Advising a registered social housing provider in connection with CPO acquisitions for the Rainham and Beam Park regeneration in East London
Law Society of England and Wales
2017 to present: Chartered Legal Executive then Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2015 to 2017: Chartered Legal Executive, Dentons UKMEA LLP
2012 to 2015: Chartered Legal Executive, Boodle Hatfield LLP
2007 to 2012: Paralegal then Chartered Legal Executive, Marks and Spencer plc
2005 to 2007: Paralegal, Mills & Reeve LLP
Tuesday 2nd March 2021 | 10.00 - 11.15am
Building Safety – What’s next for the RP sector?
You are invited to join us for this one-stop-shop building safety update which will discuss the issues RPs face when[…..]