Tessa joined Winckworth Sherwood in March 2017. Tessa specialises in commercial landlord and tenant work, and she has acted for a wide range of clients including the University of Cambridge, local authorities, national and international retailers, shopping centre operators, commercial and mixed-use developers, small investors and high net worth individuals.
- Assisting on acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential development sites
- Assisting with the negotiation of surgery leases with GPs and funders
- Advising Barratt on infrastructure arrangements for the redevelopment of the former Boleyn Ground in Upton Park
- Acquisition of new head office premises and a distribution centre for Bunnings Warehouse
- Acting for commercial landlords and tenants in relation to matters such as drafting and negotiating leases, lease renewals, portfolio re-gears, licences and ongoing property management advice
- Advising a local authority on the purchase of several investment properties including a Royal Mail sorting office, a former magistrates’ court building and a mixed retail/leisure property in southern England
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
2017 to present: Chartered Legal Executive, Winckworth Sherwood
2015 to 2017: Chartered Legal Executive, Dentons UKMEA LLP
2012 to 2015: Chartered Legal Executive, Boodle Hatfield LLP
2007 to 2012: Paralegal then Chartered Legal Executive, Marks and Spencer plc
2005 to 2007: Paralegal, Mills & Reeve LLP
Tuesday 8 December 2020 | 10:00am - 11:00am
Heat Network Regulations Update: What will be the impact of the cost-effectiveness tool and how will this affect heat networks?
Heat network operators and stakeholders have been eagerly awaiting updates to the Heat Network (Metering and Billing) Regulations, particularly legislation[…..]