Richard is a partner in our Commercial Real Estate team dealing with a variety of property work including acquisition management, refinancing and disposal of investment properties and the negotiation of leases. He acts for both landlords and tenants on a variety of office and leisure-related properties. He has particular experience in restaurant leases having acted for major restaurant operators for upwards of twenty years.
- Intra-group transfer and refinancing of substantial office building in Cardiff at a transfer value of £24 million.
- £6.8 million refinancing of research/light industrial facility in Ulverston Cumbria.
- Acting on a series of restaurant disposals for a major restaurant company.
- Acquisition of new restaurant units for a substantial private restaurant operator.
- Acquisition of a new lease of office premises for an international telecoms company.
- Acquisition of new-build leasehold units for indoor crazy golf courses.
Law Society of England and Wales
2012 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2004 to 2012: Partner, Reed Smith
1988 to 2003: Solicitor and subsequently Partner, Denton Wilde Sapte
1987 to 1988: Solicitor, Oppenheimers
1984 to 1987: Trainee and subsequently Solicitor, Mellersh & Co
Richard Perkins ‘adds a healthy dose of common sense’.
Tuesday 10th - Friday 13th March 2020
We are delighted to be attending MIPIM 2020, the leading real estate event for property professionals. Our team will be in Cannes and will be delighted to meet up with you. Meet the team If you are attending MIPIM and …
Palais des Festivals,. Cannes, France