Louise qualified in 2007 at a regional firm in Hampshire and since qualification, to date she has primarily practiced volume transactional residential conveyancing including lease variations and boundary disputes.
Louise has also had exposure to working within the social housing sector, by acting for the purchasers of large developments and being one of the recommended solicitors of a number of key Housing Associations within the London area.
At Winckworth Sherwood, Louise shall be furthering her career within the Residential Development Sales department and acting in respect of the disposal of units.
- Recommended solicitor for purchasers in respect of a number of recent large developments for Hyde Housing Association, A2 Dominion and East Homes
- Drafted guidance information for East Homes in respect of Sharia law transactions and the implications/procedures for the Association and Mortgage Lender
- Completed an exchange of contracts and completion for a private investor within 8 hours
- Negotiating lease extensions for a number of private individuals wishing to exercise their rights to extend their leases
- Law Society England and Wales
2014 - present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2012 - 2014: Senior Solicitor, Moore Blatch LLP
2010 - 2012: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2005 - 2010: Trainee Solicitor, then Solicitor, Lawcomm Solicitors
February 2005- May 2005: Legal Assistant, Penningtons Solicitors
May 2004 - February 2005: Residential Conveyancer, Now Legal LLP Solicitors
October 2003 - May 2004: Legal Assistant, Eric Robinson Solicitors