Krissun is a real estate lawyer with particular expertise in social housing, regeneration schemes and mixed-use development projects.
He regularly advises housebuilders and UK’s leading Registered Providers on matters arising in the development process including site assembly and acquisitions, joint venture agreements, overage, planning matters, build contracts and infrastructure agreements.
- Acting for UK’s largest affordable housing provider in the £89.5m acquisition of 229 affordable homes at the Prince of Wales Drive development in Battersea from St William (a joint venture between National Grid and the Berkeley Group)
- Acting for a Central London developer in the £100m disposal of a PRS scheme including development, forward-funding and security arrangements.
- Acted in the proposed acquisition of 96 apartments in a 67-storey starchitect designed tower in West India Quay – the tallest consented residential tower in Western Europe.
- Acted for Network Homes in the £60m+ acquisition and regeneration of a complex site adjacent to operational railway infrastructure near Wembley Stadium which involved a comprehensive renegotiation of the railway company’s existing rights over the site .
- Assisted with the property due diligence in L&Q’s highly publicised £505m corporate acquisition of strategic land business, Gallagher Estates which secured land to develop up to 42,500 homes.
- Acting for a market-leading rooftop developer in the funding arrangements (including with Homes England and GLA) and in various conditional acquisitions of airspace leases above existing buildings for the modular construction of new homes, each with complex bespoke overage provisions
- Law Society of England and Wales
French, Hindi, Urdu and basic Spanish
2017 to present: Solicitor then Associate then Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2015 to 2017: Solicitor, Devonshires Solicitors
2012 to 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Freshlaw Solicitors