Kezia is a Senior Associate within our private client and tax team.
She has been advising businesses and individuals on all aspects of UK immigration and nationality law for over 14 years having qualified as a solicitor in 2005.
Kezia has an established reputation for delivering high level client service combined with clear strategic advice relating to all areas of immigration. Whether you are an investor or an entrepreneur starting a business within the UK, an international corporation transferring staff to the UK or a family relocating to the UK, Kezia can advise and assist on the full range of immigration matters, from straight forward queries matter to highly complex issues.
Kezia acts for a variety of corporate clients assisting them with end-to-end sponsorship licence applications and visa advice, including providing comprehensive support with UK immigration compliance issues.
Clients value Kezia’s ability to provide bespoke solutions to their problems. She is innovative, technically strong and experienced and guides her clients through every stage of the immigration process.
Kezia also acts for those seeking:
- entry clearance to invest in the UK under Tier 1;
- to work for a company within the UK under Tier 2 (general,) and ICT;
- students under Tier 4;
- European nationals seeking permanent residence or settled status; and
- those seeking leave to remain under Appendix FM which includes partners, children and victims of domestic violence, as well as those seeking leave under the immigration rules and the relevant appendixes.
- Naturalisation/registration as a British national
To ensure her clients receive comprehensive service she works closely with the firm’s private client,tax, real estate, corporate, employment and family teams who can advise on all issues relating to moving to, living and working in the UK.
- Obtained her LLB law degree from Westminster University
- LPC completed at The University of Law (previously College of law)
- Qualified in 2005
- Previously worked for DWFM Beckman
2019 - present: Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood
2017 – 2019: Senior Associate, DWFM Beckman