Katie deals with all aspects of property related matters with a particular emphasis on site acquisitions, development and regeneration work including strategic land acquisitions and developer and RP joint ventures.
- Catalyst Housing on the property aspect of their joint venture of the development of Wimbledon Stadium of a new football stadium, retail units and over 600 residential units.
- On the acquisition and development of a mixed use scheme comprising over 350 residential units which included advising on a pre-existing agreement in relation to a training school academy and overage.
- On the acquisition of a tenanted business park with the view of redeveloping the site.
- On the options of various land including an anchor site which comprised over 25,000 hectare of farmland.
- On the acquisition of a site with the benefit of planning permission from an NHS Trust which included negotiating clawback and revenue overage.
- On the development and lease of over 100 PRS units at Harbourside, Bristol.
Law Society of England and Wales
2013 to present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2010 to 2013: Solicitor, Devonshires