Jodie is a partner in the Residential Development Sales team and has acted on behalf of developers for the past 13 years providing advice on large scale residential developments as well as refurbishment and bespoke projects. Areas of particular expertise include advising developers on the preparation and set up of developments for off plan sales and managing the onward disposal of units for the domestic market and international exhibitions.
Jodie has acted on a number of landmark developments across the City including Battersea Power Station, One Tower Bridge, The Heron, Banyan Wharf and London City Island.
- Acting for Regal Homes on their developments at Kings Cross Quarter, The Compton, The Belvedere, De Beauvoir Crescent and The Residence
- Acted for Lillie Square LP on their development Lillie Square
- Acted for Berkeley Homes on their developments at Woodberry Down, One Tower Bridge, South Quay Plaza and Goodmans Fields
- Acted for Rocket Investments on their iconic Atlas Building
- Acted for Heron International on The Heron
- Law Society of England and Wales
2016 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
2006 to 2016: Head of Department and Partner at Howard Kennedy LLP
2004 to 2006: Solicitor, CMS Cameron McKenna