Jodie is an Associate in the Real Estate team acting for registered providers of social housing in the legal preparation and disposal of new build outright, shared ownership and help to buy plots. Jodie also deals with retirement leases, lease extensions and licences to alter. Jodie also has experience in resales and staircasing transactions.
- Acting on a number of small to large multi tenure developments across London and the North and South of England for various registered providers including Hightown, L&Q, Peabody, Notting Hill Genesis (formally Genesis), Metropolitan and BPHA among others.
- Worked in-house at a developer client’s offices for a number of years.
- Worked at Peabody’s head office half a day a week attending the weekly sales and marketing meeting and liaising generally with the sales and development team regarding upcoming and current developments as well as sales of individual units.
- Prepared legal and supporting documentation for sales of outright properties being sold via auction.
- Involved in the sale of properties located in regeneration areas on behalf of various registered providers.
- Acted for local authorities in respect of their purchase of freehold and leasehold street properties for future use as social housing.
2018 - present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood