Jenny acts for national housebuilders and residential landlords on a range of property matters, including advising upon their site acquisitions, development of the sites for residential use and onward disposals. Jenny also has experience acting on behalf of registered providers in social housing development matters and has experience with dealing with golden brick transactions and turnkey projects, conditional contracts and land and build agreements
- Collating and producing a material issues report for the sale of part of a London development site by a large national housebuilder. This involved reviewing completed documents for the site and reporting on any ongoing liabilities thereunder.
- Acting on behalf of a national housebuilder on commercial lease disposals to investors and retailers.
- Advising on the sale of a freehold reversion on behalf of a national developer to a pension fund.
- Acting on behalf of registered provider in their acquisition of 90+ affordable units for £19.5 million.
- Acting on behalf of national housebuilders on ancillary development matters such as car club agreements, deeds of release of overage, utilities leases and easements and deeds of easement for rights of way and overhang.
- Producing a certificate of title for the sale of Phase 2 of a large development site in central London for a large national housebuilder.
- Advising and acting on residential developments on behalf of registered providers.
- Preparing reports on title for prospective regeneration scheme opportunities for registered providers on currently owned assets.
2017 to 2018: Social Housing Development Solicitor at Capsticks Solicitors
2016 to 2017: Social Housing Development Solicitor at Clarke Willmott LLP
2014 to 2016: Trainee Solicitor, Clarke Willmott LLP
2013 to 2014: Social Housing Development Paralegal at Clarke Willmott LLP
Tuesday 10th - Friday 13th March 2020
We are delighted to be attending MIPIM 2020, the leading real estate event for property professionals. Our team will be in Cannes and will be delighted to meet up with you. Meet the team If you are attending MIPIM and …
Palais des Festivals,. Cannes, France
Wednesday 25th - Thursday 26th March 2020
Total Housing 2020
Representatives from all our real estate specialisms will be in Brighton. This includes construction, planning, social housing and development. Please contact us if you are intested in meeting us during the conference. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Brighton Hilton Metropole, Kings Road . Brighton BN1 2FE
Thursday 27th February 2020
Build To Rent Forum 2020
We are delighted to be involved with the BTR Forum again in 2020. This is an authoritative one-day event that brings together private and public sector leaders and key stakeholders to debate and exchange ideas. This year’s theme is ‘Build …
155 Bishopsgate Conference Centre. London EC2M 3YD
Speakers: Karen Cooksley