Eollyn has over 10 years post qualification experience in a wide range of law. Eollyn works within the Real Estate team specialising in the acquisition and sale of freehold and leasehold reversionary interests in large mixed use developments including residential, commercial and housing association properties in addition to acquisitions of other real estate investments including commercial and PRS schemes. Eollyn also has experience in other areas of property including Management, Commercial, Litigation, Conveyancing and Leases with additional experience in Family, Wills and Estates and Personal Injury.
- Acting for the UK’s largest ground rent investment and portfolio management companies on acquisitions of large portfolios of freehold and leasehold reversions. These include mixed use developments including residential, commercial and housing association properties
- Acquisition of a portfolio of freehold and leasehold properties consisting over 2200 units for a value of approximately £14 million
- Acting for a well known UK investment company on a number of secured debt finance facilities to SPVs putting them in funds to purchase corporate ground rent targets and residential properties directly for the value of approximately £472 million (in aggregate)
- Acting for a large institutional investor on the purchase of large portfolios of freehold and leasehold properties by way of corporate acquisition of companies amounting to value of approximately £21 million
- Acquisition of two blocks of commercial properties for an institutional property investor
- Acted on the acquisition of large development sites by RSLs
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Admitted as Solicitor of the High Court of New South Wales Australia
2015 to present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2006 to 2015: Senior Associate, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2004 to 2006: Solicitor, Walsh and Associates Lawyers and Conveyancers
Tuesday 2nd March 2021 | 10.00 - 11.15am
Building Safety – What’s next for the RP sector?
You are invited to join us for this one-stop-shop building safety update which will discuss the issues RPs face when[…..]