Eloise is part of the Property Dispute Resolution Team and advises on the full range of landlord and tenant and real property disputes, relating to both commercial and residential property.
Eloise has experience of claims commenced in the High Court, County Court and First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). She has acted for high net worth individuals, charities, developers, commercial tenants and landlords.
- Acting for a private individual in contested possession proceedings involving a Rent Act tenancy and succession issues, successfully settling the claim and thereby obtaining possession of the property
- Successfully appealing an ‘Asset of Community Value’ designation and defending an interested party’s statutory challenge of her client’s planning permission in Robinson v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government  EHWC 634 (Admin))
- Representing the tenant in Leasehold Reform Act 1967 proceedings which involved complex valuation issues, and settling the matter advantageously
- Obtaining charging orders charging both the legal and beneficial interest of a high-value London property
- Advising a high-profile fashion company on operating a break clause and so bringing the lease to an early conclusion
Law Society of England and Wales
2017 to present: Barrister, Winckworth Sherwood
2013 to 2017: Barrister, Withers LLP
2012 to 2013: Pupil Barrister, Falcon Chambers