Charlotte has acted for a wide range of clients, including local authorities, investment and pension funds and landed estates. Charlotte specialises in property development and regeneration projects for private and public sector housing providers and her background in commercial property means she is able to provide advice to public and private sector clients on a variety of commercial property transactions, acting for both landlords and occupiers.
Charlotte also deals with site acquisition, development and disposal of residential and mixed use developments for national house builders and residential landlords alongside landlord and tenant work for private individuals and institutional clients.
- Representing UK pension funds on property matters in respect of multi million pound property portfolios, including negotiating/drafting licences, leases and giving general management advice to clients
- Advising and acting on major residential and mixed-use developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders and registered social landlords
- Negotiating and advising on retail pre-lets to a national food retailer, international coffee group and a local restaurant chain together with student accommodation agreements and nomination agreements with Anglia Ruskin University in relation to a new development at Cambridge
- Acting for a variety of private companies and landed estates in respect of commercial lease negotiations and property matters
- Advising various clients on entering into agreements for easements and wayleaves across development land
- Acting for a landed estate on a high-value west end redevelopment.
Law Society of England and Wales
2013 to present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2011 to 2013: Associate, Nabarro LLP
2009 to 2011: Trainee Solicitor, Penningtons Solicitors LLP (previously Dawsons LLP)