Blair is a Partner in the employment team who advises businesses and senior executives on all aspects of employment and partnership law.
He is a highly pragmatic lawyer who focuses on getting the best outcomes for clients in all situations and on providing excellent value.
He is described by clients in the Legal 500 2019 as “calm, professional and unbelievably intelligent”.
Blair acts for numerous corporate clients, from multinational companies to owner-managed businesses. He advises them on restructuring and redundancy exercises, performance and conduct issues, discrimination, internal investigations, international secondments, senior level recruitment and terminations, restrictive covenant enforcement and litigation in the Employment Tribunal and the High Court.
He has worked with many private equity and venture capital investors to advise them on employment and shareholder issues within portfolio companies.
He has considerable experience of working internationally, project-managing large-scale restructuring exercises across Europe and Asia, working closely with trusted advisers outside the UK.
- Advising a multinational company on the settlement of claims of sex discrimination and unfair dismissal
- Advising a private-equity backed restaurant chain on litigation strategy in relation to Employment Tribunal and High Court proceedings
- Advising a global manufacturing client on a number of Employment Tribunal claims
- Advising a global professional services firm on a dispute with a senior employee
- Advising a director of a multinational company on a departure strategy that protected his entitlement to a seven-figure bonus
2019 - present: Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
‘excels in large global projects’
Legal 500 2022
February - November 2022
2022 HR Hour Events Programme
Aimed at HR professionals, our HR Hour events are designed to keep you informed and up to date on changes[…..]
Tuesday 28 June 2022 | 10.00 - 11.00am
HR Hour: Focus on ESG – a lens for those in HR
At our next HR Hour our expert speakers Andrew Yule and Aleksandra Traczyk are delighted to be joined by Will[…..]