Arthur has acted on a wide range of development and conveyancing matters, including, the acquisition of a new development site, acquisitions of affordable housing, lease renewals, deeds of variation to development agreements and utilities agreements.
Arthur has also volunteered as a debt advisor with the Citizens Advice bureau.
- Advising a Local Authority on the acquisition of a former police station site for a residential development being led by that authority
- Advising a number of RPs on numerous acquisitions of affordable housing units (on ‘golden brick’) in conformity with relevant a Section 106 Agreements
- Advising a religious charity on the disposal of a number of former places of worship
- Advising Barratt on deeds of easement and site management matters in relation to a regeneration of the Hounslow Quarter- a mixed residential retail and leisure scheme in Hounslow city centre
- Advising RPs and developers on numerous deeds of variations to development agreements and utilities agreements and undertaking numerous title investigations and reports/advice on title in respect of many complex development sites
2020 to present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2018 to 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2014 to 2016: Paralegal, Winckworth Sherwood