Amandeep joined Winckworth Sherwood in October 2018 and works within the Real Estate team. Amandeep’s previous role was as a Solicitor at Shakespeare Martineau, with particular focus on real estate development transactions.
Amandeep acts for national housebuilders, developers and affordable housing providers on a range of property matters, including advising upon site acquisitions, development of the mixed-use sites and onward sales.
- Acting on mixed-use developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders, developers and registered social landlords.
- Advising on a range of matters arising in the development process including title due diligence, site assembly, statutory agreements, development agreements, and other neighbourly matters.
- Dealing with conditional contracts, land and build agreements, option agreements and promotion agreements.
- Acting for both lenders and developers with financing of development site portfolios.
- Acting for both commercial landlords and tenants in relation to commercial properties, including drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, leases and licences of retail, office and industrial sites.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Women in Property
2018 - present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2015 – 2018: Real Estate Solicitor, Shakespeare Martineau
2013 – 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Smith Partnership
2012 – 2013: Commercial Property Paralegal, Geldards
Tuesday 10th - Friday 13th March 2020
We are delighted to be attending MIPIM 2020, the leading real estate event for property professionals. Our team will be in Cannes and will be delighted to meet up with you. Meet the team If you are attending MIPIM and …
Palais des Festivals,. Cannes, France
Wednesday 25th - Thursday 26th March 2020
Total Housing 2020
Representatives from all our real estate specialisms will be in Brighton. This includes construction, planning, social housing and development. Please contact us if you are intested in meeting us during the conference. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Brighton Hilton Metropole, Kings Road . Brighton BN1 2FE
Thursday 27th February 2020
Build To Rent Forum 2020
We are delighted to be involved with the BTR Forum again in 2020. This is an authoritative one-day event that brings together private and public sector leaders and key stakeholders to debate and exchange ideas. This year’s theme is ‘Build …
155 Bishopsgate Conference Centre. London EC2M 3YD
Speakers: Karen Cooksley