Amandeep is an Associate within the Real Estate team focusing on affordable housing developments, mixed-use developments and regeneration schemes. Amandeep acts for Registered Providers, national developers and their associated joint ventures.
The majority of her current work has been acquisitions of residential development sites, subject to planning acquisitions, disposals, development financing and landlord and tenant work.
- Acting for a variety of developers in acquiring sites subject to planning, including carrying out full title due diligence and negotiating conditional land contracts.
- Leading on a number of Section 106 related purchases for Registered Provider clients, working on all parts of the transaction such as full title due diligence, negotiating the development and sale agreements and transfers/leases.
- Acting for a joint venture on a mixed-use site, dealing with site assembly, granting leases of affordable units and commercial units, dealing with the freehold reversion sale and advising on Section 5 notice requirements.
- Acting for private developers in the financing of development sites, including carrying out full title due diligence, obtaining indemnity insurances, preparing certificates of title and dealing with post-completion registration requirements.
- Acting for developers in acquiring options to purchase potential development sites, including carrying out full title due diligence and negotiating option agreements.
- Acting for a Registered Provider in the disposal of a portfolio of affordable units.
- Dealing with the acquisition and disposal of parcels of land on a large consortium site.
- Negotiating and advising developers on statutory agreements (such as s278, s38, s104 agreements) and transfers/leases with utility providers and other neighbourly matters.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Women in Property
2018 - present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2015 – 2018: Real Estate Solicitor, Shakespeare Martineau
2013 – 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Smith Partnership
2012 – 2013: Commercial Property Paralegal, Geldards