Amandeep joined Winckworth Sherwood in October 2018 and works within the Real Estate team. Amandeep’s previous role was as a Solicitor at Shakespeare Martineau, with particular focus on real estate development transactions.
Amandeep acts for national housebuilders, developers and affordable housing providers on a range of property matters, including advising upon site acquisitions, development of the mixed-use sites and onward sales.
- Acting on mixed-use developments on behalf of a variety of national house builders, developers and registered social landlords.
- Advising on a range of matters arising in the development process including title due diligence, site assembly, statutory agreements, development agreements, and other neighbourly matters.
- Dealing with conditional contracts, land and build agreements, option agreements and promotion agreements.
- Acting for both lenders and developers with financing of development site portfolios.
- Acting for both commercial landlords and tenants in relation to commercial properties, including drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, leases and licences of retail, office and industrial sites.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Junior Lawyers Division
- Women in Property
2018 - present: Associate, Winckworth Sherwood LLP
2015 – 2018: Real Estate Solicitor, Shakespeare Martineau
2013 – 2015: Trainee Solicitor, Smith Partnership
2012 – 2013: Commercial Property Paralegal, Geldards