Alice trained at Winckworth Sherwood and qualified into our planning team in October 2020. Since then she has advised on the planning aspects of a range of projects for registered providers, private developers, local planning authorities and charities from pre-application advice to queries in relation to built development. She has experience drafting and negotiating section 106 agreements, section 73 deeds of variation and section 278 agreements. She also has experience auditing planning applications, drafting section 106 heads of terms and assisting with planning appeals and judicial reviews.
- acting for a registered provider on a s106 agreement in respect of a hybrid drop-in application for a new town centre, a community centre and 16 homes in Oxfordshire
- auditing a drop-in planning application for a registered provider consisting of 377 homes, a community centre and commercial and business uses which is part of a large estate regeneration project in west London
- advising a local planning authority on planning issues and drafting and negotiating s106 agreements and s278 agreements on a number of schemes in its Opportunity Area
- advising the developer applicant in a JV with the Council to regenerate an existing London estate including drafting and negotiating s106 agreements and s278 agreements
- assisting with a planning application for 5,000 homes in east London by a private developer including dealing with complex title issues
- advising on a unilateral undertaking to secure permission for 52 homes in Hertfordshire for a private developer
- assisting with a successful planning appeal by a private developer for 480 homes, a hotel and a mixed commercial and business uses in Birmingham city centre
- drafting and negotiating s278 agreements for phased highway works across multiple locations for a well-known developer
- advising a registered provider on a s106 agreement in relation to estate refurbishment in west London
University: Law, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Law College: BPP University, London
In her spare time, Alice enjoys sport and has recently started bouldering. Alice also enjoys playing and watching rugby and has a keen interest in Politics.
2020 to present: Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood
2018 to 2020: Trainee Solicitor, Winckworth Sherwood