Winckworth Sherwood’s Finance team blends experience in banking, securitisation, corporate, tax, housing and regulatory advice in a single offering. We have a reputation for being at the forefront of new and innovative finance structures and are well placed to provide our clients with quality financial advice for the changing economic environment. Our finance team has advised clients on private finance transactions with a value of over £5 billion.
We have many years’ experience in supporting clients (both as lender and borrower) in traditional debt, capital markets, institutional finance, structured transactions and placing security.
Part of the largest Social Housing team in the UK, we also work closely with our Commercial and Corporate, Local and Central Government, Institutional Investment, and Charities and Social Enterprises teams.
Our clients include leading providers of housing, pension funds, investors and management companies.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Traditional debt financing
- Investment and development finance (including forward funding arrangements)
- Social and affordable housing finance
- Complex structured financings
- Property charging
- Joint ventures, partnerships and SPVs
- Mergers and amalgamations
- Funding for ground rent structures
- PRS structures
- Capital markets advice