Join us for our annual Workforce Conference – the attraction and retention of talent in the new world of work. The conference will provide insight into the key issues facing HR Professionals and leaders in a post-COVID world.
Conference highlights include:
Expert panel discussion – Recruitment and retention
- How important is flexible and hybrid working?
- What are organisations offering in relation to WFH/WFO and rewards?
- How can organisations successfully engage with workers who are working remotely?
- Will workers attending the office be favoured?
- What development and training programmes are being provided?
Talks from the Winckworth Sherwood team
- Contracts of Employment
- Employment status
- Legal issues in the workplace as a consequence of the pandemic and around remote working/flexible working
Ask our legal experts…
Your opportunity to book a 30 minute one-to-one session with a member of our employment team to discuss the employment issues your organisation is facing.
The conference is free to attend and will be hosted on Zoom webinar.
If you have any queries about the conference please contact email@example.com