Our Housing Finance team’s next briefing will focus on the increasing use of Modern Methods of Construction in the social housing sector and the current state-of-play for unlocking funding potential.
Speakers will include:
- Louise Leaver, Partner & Head of Finance, Winckworth Sherwood
- Ruby Giblin, Partner, Winckworth Sherwood
- Graham Sibley, Senior Business Development Manager, NHBC
- Andrew Smith, Director, Housing & Public Sector, Savills
- Ray Tierney, Relationship Director, Lloyds Banking Group
Topics will include:
- Perpetuity Products and additional ongoing maintenance of new MMC products – what are funders expecting?
- Valuation methodology – what is appropriate?
- What accreditation and warranties are funders looking for?
There is no charge to attend.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org