There has never been a more important time for schools to work together. This seminar for schools, academies and others working in education explores the variety of ways that schools can formalise collaborative and partnership working to fully realise the benefits of collaboration.
The seminar will explore:
- the benefits of collaboration with practical examples of cross school working
- establishing and developing an effective collaborative multi academy trust
- partnerships between academies and maintained schools
- establishing federations to kick start collaboration
- trading and resource sharing between schools and academy trusts
- joint working between schools and LAs
- MAT federations and federations of MATs
and will look specifically at:
- legal issues and regulatory requirements
- risk management
- governance and decision making
- collaboration as a school improvement tool
- tax considerations
- flexibility, adaptability and future proofing
The seminar is being hosted jointly by us and The Education Space, a not for profit organisation owned by schools providing support to schools, and speakers from both will be sharing their insights.
We are also delighted to announce that we will be joined by Anthony Wilson, CEO of Newham Community Schools Trust and headteacher of Lister Community School. NCST is a ground breaking collaboration of academies and maintained schools and Anthony will be sharing his personal perspective of what collaboration means and how it benefits the schools in the Trust.
As well as gaining knowledge, there will be an opportunity to ask questions from the panel of speakers and to share experiences, both during the session and afterwards over a networking lunch.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com