We are delighted to announce the date and details of this year’s Private Wealth & Trust Conference. Taking place on Thursday 10 November, expert speakers will be offering valuable insight and timely updates on UK tax, property and trusts developments, and how high-net-worth clients can plan for the future.
Sessions will include:
- Boris gone – what does that mean for UK taxation and the future of non-doms?
- Privacy v transparency – advising global families in an environment of greater disclosure
- UK real estate structures – developments and considerations
- Legal position on ESG investment for discretionary trusts – how can trustees protect themselves?
- How to achieve successful succession?
- Panel discussion with our external speakers from RBC Trust Company, Barclays, VAR Capital and Baccata