Free movement with the EU ended on 31 December 2020 and the deadline for EU workers to apply for the right to work in the EU Settlement Scheme is on 30 June 2021.
At this HR Hour, our Immigration Specialist Kezia Daley and Employment Partner Andrew Yule will provide a practical update on the forthcoming changes to the UK’s immigration rules and the new regime. This includes:
- What is the ultimate deadline to benefit from the Withdrawal Agreement?
- Right to work checks from the 1 July 2021
- What if your employee does not apply to the settlement scheme by the 30 June 2021?
- Is the 30 June 2021 deadline the same for everyone?
- Rights and entitlements after 30 June 2021
- How to employ EU workers after 30 June 2021
- Steps employers should take if they discover an employee with illegal immigration status
Please register for this webinar using the link provided. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
The event will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. Your camera and microphone will not be enabled but you will have the opportunity to ask questions via the Q&A function.