Our next HR Hour webinar in the series is on Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs). Our expert speakers Chris Garrett and Suliat Jimoh will cover issues including:
- When, if ever, can a DSAR be rejected?
- How far does an employer’s obligation to search for personal data go?
- When can the time limit for responding be extended?
- What are the common exemptions relevant to DSARs and how do you apply them in practice?
- Tricky issues such as personal devices, social media messages and personal email accounts
- DSARs during a grievance, disciplinary or legal proceedings
- ICO’s approach to enforcement
- Forthcoming changes
Please use the link to register. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com